Create this fun fruit inspired book along with your child to make their writing time a little more fun. Help them create the book as a gift for their friends or for themselves! This activity is a great way to reinforce the importance of eating fruits. Watch the video below to get a step-by-step on creating the healthy little champ apple book craft.
Parental Involvement: Medium
Duration: 15 minutes
Skills Acquired: Creativity, Academic, Imagination
- Coloured Paper
- Pair of scissors
Instructions for Healthy Little Champ Apple Book Activity:
- Place 4 sheets of red paper together and fold in half.
- Draw the shape of half an apple and cut.
- Fold the apple in half and crease it in the middle.
- Repeat the above step on all the apples.
- Roll a sheet of green paper to create a stem.
- Place and stick the green paper in the middle of apple.
- Place and stick each apple on the stem as close as possible.
- On a white sheet of paper draw and cut out the core.
- Use markers to create the seeds. Stick the core in the middle of your apple.
Your apple book is ready!
Encourage your child to recreate books to make some of their other favorite fruits. Here’s a fun idea — ask your child to use this book to make a note of all the fruits they eat each day!
This apple book is bound to help develop your child’s creativity. As they stick the pages together their hand-eye coordination and concentration will definitely improve.
Activity by Vishwajeet