You can play the game tic-tac-toe using small pebbles and leaves? Get ready to create the game board using leaves and have a fun time playing a game with your child. Here’s a quick look at the nature tic-tac-toe activity below.
Parental Involvement: Medium
Duration: 20 minutes
Skills Acquired: Sensory, Coordination, Logic & Reason
- Long leaves
Instructions For the Nature Tic-tac-toe Activity
How to do
- Using the marker, draw ‘X’ on three pebbles and ‘O’ on the other three pebbles
- Place the leaf strands in a criss-cross manner to set your game board. (Refer to video)
Your game is now set!
How To Play
- Each player gets one set of pawns: ‘X’ or ‘O’.
- Each player takes a turn at placing a pebble in one of the boxes in such a manner that they match three boxes in a sequence — horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- The player who is able to place three pebbles in a sequence wins the game!
Your child sense of logic improves with a game of tic-tac-toe. Playing with sensory materials such as pebbles enhances your child’s tactile sense.
Activity done by Vishwajeet.