Here’s a great DIY project that is not only super fun, but also incredibly useful. Get ready to create a part of the underwater life that you can place on your study table. So, go ahead and try it out for yourself. Watch the ocean navigator my underwater pencil holder activity video to see how!
Parental Involvement: Low
Duration: 30 minutes
Skills Acquired: Creativity, Discovery, Play
- Toilet rolls
- A pair of scissors
Instructions for Ocean Navigator My Underwater Pencil Holder Activity
- Cut one end of the toilet rolls at an angle.
- On a sheet of cardboard, draw your base and cut out.
- Stick the toilet rolls on the cardboard.
- Paint the toilet rolls to resemble the colours of the ocean.
- Decorate your toilet rolls using glitter, shells, marine-related elements.
Your underwater pencil holder is done!
Take this project up a level by creating and adding other marine life elements such as, kelps, corals, shells, sea creatures, and so much more! How about making your holder resemble a coral reef? Coral reefs are ecosystems that are homes to millions of different marine life!
Activity by Vishwajeet