Get ready to recycle and reuse paper plates and straws to make a couple of badminton rackets. Then, play the game with a balloon in the living room? Check out our sports mania balloon badminton activity that will boost a child’s hand-eye coordination and motor skills! Besides, it’s a fun way to bond with family and friends.
Parental Involvement: Medium
Duration: 10 minutes
Skills Acquired: Cognitive, Coordination, Confidence
- Paper plates
- Sketch pen – Black
- Pair of scissors
Instructions for Sports Mania Balloon Badminton Activity
- Draw lines crisscrossing each other on the paper plates. They resemble a badminton racket, don’t they?
- Tape three straws together. Create another set of three.
- Then, stick them firmly on the paper plates.
- Blow the balloon.
Ready for a game of balloon badminton?
How To Play?
- Balloon badminton is just a simpler version of badminton that can be played indoors.
- In this two-player game, the match goes on till the balloon touches the ground. Play as many times as possible!
Activity done by Sai Sharan & Hariharan