Aren’t maze puzzles fun to solve? Mazes are said to improve a child’s cognitive and logical reasoning skills. Well, we’ve an interesting sports mania pom-pom maze activity that will improve coordination and concentration, as well. So help your kid recycle and reuse a cardboard box and straws; create a maze from scratch. Here’s a look at it.
Parental Involvement: Medium
Duration: 20 minutes
Skills Acquired: Coordination, Cognitive, Play
- Cardboard box
- Coloured paper
- Pair of scissors
Instructions for Sports Mania Pom-Pom Maze Activity for Kids
- Glue a coloured paper to the inside of a cardboard box.
- Cut the straws into different lengths.
- Stick them in the cardboard box to create a maze (with age-appropriate level of difficulty).
- Decide the ‘start’ and ‘end.’
Your pom-pom maze setup is ready!
How To Play?
- Place a pom-pom at the ‘start.’
- Hold the box in your hand and carefully guide the pom-pom to the ‘end.’
- Play this maze game as many times as you want.
Increase the level of difficulty by adding more straws. Have fun playing the pom-pom maze game!
Activity done by Sai Sharan & Hariharan